Dear parents and carers,
Please read carefully and adhere to the following rules that will apply to our School from September 2018:
- Our school will have exclusive use of the main school gate at the rear of the Church.
- Parents will drop off their children at the gate and not be allowed on to the premises. Τhe only exception will be the early years’ parents (Nursery – Y1), who will be allowed on site to quickly drop off their children for a settling in period up to October half term. Students will be welcome at the gate by two members of our staff and will immediately enter the building, where they will meet their teachers and go to their classrooms.
- The gate will open at 9:20 am and will be locked at 9:45 am. Any delayed students will have to wait until the break (11:15 am-11:45 am) to enter the school.
- Early collection during the school day will be by prior arrangement only, in writing to the Form teacher and the respective Deputy Head, and strictly during the break, between 11:15 am and 11:45 am.
- New end of school collection arrangements will include early years’ pupils being collected promptly between 1:00 pm-1:10 pm from the theatre and older years to be collected promptly between 1:15 pm-1:30 pm from the playground. Parents of the older children will only be allowed into the area of the playground near the gate at 1:15 pm.
- Parents are reminded that all students and parents MUST have left the premises by 1:30 pm.
- The theatre must be vacated by 1:30 pm.
Thank you for your support – Your cooperation is necessary and appreciated!